333 N. 7th Avenue
The subject property is located at the northeast corner of 7th Avenue and Van Buren Street in the heart of Downtown Phoenix. The site is within an Opportunity Zone creating a tremendous opportunity for funds to take advantage of significant capital gains tax incentives. Situated less than a block from Roosevelt Row, multiple Light Rail stations, and endless other amenities, the property is ideal for an upscale urban development. Its accessibility to Light Rail and the I-10 Freeway seamlessly connects the property with the outlying areas of the Phoenix metro area including easy access to Sky Harbor International Airport, Tempe, Midtown, and other surrounding suburbs.
- OPPORTUNITY ZONE DEVELOPMENT SITE | Downtown Phoenix
- 2.39 acres with two street frontages
- Includes multiple structures totaling ±45,250 SF of office/warehouse space
- Flexible zoning – DTC-VANB
- Potential for 600′ of height
- Maximum density of 218 dwelling units per acre